So Allure Entertainment Models Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***WELCOME DIVAS***

4 posters

Go down

***WELCOME DIVAS*** Empty ***WELCOME DIVAS***

Post  AllureDiva7 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Hello everyone!
I've created this forum so that all the models can log on and meet each other before the first meeting. This will also be used as a way to communicate all necessary information regarding the upcoming fashion show and other events. I am currently working on getting a photo shoot done with all the models to have posted on So Allure Entertainment's websites and on promotional materials pertaining to all upcoming events. Here's what I need you to do:

Reply to this post with a brief introduction of yourself (name, age, modeling experience, hobbies, etc.)....Doesn't have to be like your Myspace profile just something short and sweet Wink
As you have probably already noticed, "Allure Diva's" is the name for the modeling team. I will be getting shirts made, jersey style, which will have a number on them. I have chosen the number 7. Everyone needs to choose a number that you want on your shirt. More information about the style will be communicated but right now, I just need to know what # you want to go by. Include your # choice in the reply.

That's pretty much all for now.

Thanks ladies!!

AllureDiva7
Admin

https://alluredivas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

***WELCOME DIVAS*** Empty HI IM NINA #8

Post  NINA Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Hi im NINA. Im currently an R&B artist. I have wanted to model forever! Right now I currently working on my album. I have a little girl who motivates me 2 do all of this. Im so glad that I get 2 be a part of all of this!

NINA

http://www.myspace.com/neshaymusic

Back to top Go down

***WELCOME DIVAS*** Empty Model Info

Post  ONly--01--me Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Kollin Hodge

Experience: I have a little experience but not much. I have only done one fashion show and one photo shoot.

Hobbies: I enjoy cooking and spending time with my daughter, friends and family.

I would like the number 23 if we can have double digits, or number 9 if I can only have one digit.

ONly--01--me

Back to top Go down

***WELCOME DIVAS*** Empty Jolie

Post  Jolie-I Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Jolie and I’m 18years old…I’m currently attending a community college in Fort Worth Tx…I have dreamed of modeling since I was a little girl…even in high school some of my friends called American Next Top Model!! Because of my looks and my style…Many people encourage me to model ….and those people are my inspiration.
I enjoy cooking; singing, spending time with my family and hanging out with my friends…I would like the number 4!!

Jolie-I

Back to top Go down

***WELCOME DIVAS*** Empty Re: ***WELCOME DIVAS***

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum